The Afterschool Programme managed by The Akoma Foundation was established with the purpose of creating creating a safe environment for the children of Troyeville to ‘explore’ through academics, art, sport and the performing arts.
The main objectives of the programme:
– to create structure and support for the kids;
– to assist kids with difficulty in academics by instituting extra-curricular activities;
– development if leadership skills and the formation of the ability to think;
– to assist and guide their decision in formulating what they want to do once they finish school;
– learn responsibility as we all how to share responsibility